TaxCuts1: SW FL's Property Tax Appeals Leader
FL Property Tax Appeals
2018-19 Appeal Highlights
2016 100% Success Rate
2015 Appeal Scorecard
2013: Tax Cuts
2012: HUGE Tax Savings
2010 Appeal Results
2009: Big Tax $ Savings
2007: Hard Fought Efforts
2006 Favorable Results
2005 Petition Results
2004 Appeal Results
2003 Inaugural Results
Property Tax Articles
TaxCuts1's Mike Hagen
Property Tax Links
Cutting YOUR Florida Property Taxes!
2018-19 Value Adjustment Board Appeals-Key Results
Although TaxCuts1 focus has traditionally been on commercial property appeals, upscale residential properties have been the source of an increasing number of recent appeals.
2018-19 Noteworthy Highlights:
1) Lee County retail center: $2.5M value cut;
2) Barrier island gulf-front home: reduced $9.1M to $8M;
3) Fort Myers direct access home: value adjustment of $1M;
4) South county restaurant: decreased $800,000;
5) Olde Fort Myers riverfront: lowered $1.1M;
6) Auto dealership: $600,000 value savings;
7) Waterfront acreage: $550,000 cut.
As always, we thank our valued clients for the opportunity to assist!
TaxCuts1, Inc., Lic. Real Estate Corp.
Michael S. Hagen, President/Broker
5290 Summerlin Commons Way, Ste 1003,
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Phone: (239) 275-0808